Thursday, September 10, 2009
I made some of the colours on the layout darker because it was brought to my attention that they were harder to see on other screens than they were on mine (thank you boy). :< But that should all be fixed now.
I want more links! :D If anyone reads this who has a site/blog of their own, tell me so I can link to you!
What is the big deal with wrapping paper? :| I went shopping tonight for my Mum's birthday tomorrow, with my Dad and my sister. Before we left Dad wanted to buy some wrapping paper to wrap it in (durf hurf what else would we use it for blurf). That was okay but geez man how long do you want to take to pick out some paper? All it's going to be used for is hiding presents, and then they'll get unwrapped and the paper will get thrown out and IT WAS A WASTE OF $6. AND TIME. Seriously, I never really thought about it before but I don't get it, why bother?

I told him to just wrap my stuff in newspaper from now on.

My nail hurts so bad. :( I spent about three collective hours peeling stickers off game cases at work today. It was very mundane. I never realised how much it would make my nail hurt. D: It wasn't so bad at first but since my shift ended it's been hurting and it feels almost bruised, even though it's not. Bitch whine moan.

I love Skype-bots. :D
[11:40:02 PM] berget.hamwey48298733: i'm briannahh from http://slutsdating.com/?lhm`owwe remember our chat yesterday?
And by love I mean 'generally dislike, but sometimes their messages make me laugh a little'. slutsdating.com? I feel like I should visit there just so I know what it is.

But I won't.

Even though I should.

I really need more to blog about, most of the time they just end up being whatever is in my head at the time and they're all mismatched and weird.

It's my 18th next week. :D I turn 18 on the Friday. Technically I have college that day, but who wants to be cooped up at college when they're 18? :< I might take the day off to mill around the city and maybe go to Gen Con. I kind of wanted to be a Medic for Gen Con, when I originally planned to actually go, but now I'm going to Perth on the 21st and I don't really want to spend a bunch of money on it anyway. I'll just wait for Supanova.

I HAVE TO GO AND PLAY TF2 NOW, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AAAAAGES.

4 Comments:

YEAH PANI YOU ARE A GODSEND YOU HAVE HELPED ME WITH MY LINK THANK YOU SO MUCH. I must say, I love your background. AND IT'S OK IF YOU ONLY BLOG ABOUT YOUR' THOUGHTS, I DO THAT AND YOU ADDED ME TO YOUR LIST (btw, thank you very very much).

I shall need to create a list of my own and add you to it.

By Anonymous George, at September 10, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Hey It's Joe, you really have no reason why you should want to link to our page since we only have one follower. But I created a blog for me and my friend's band after stumbling onto your site a few months back.(i dont know how blogs work fully yet so heres a link to our blog thebeastiophiles.blogspot.com). Also you never added me as a friend on steam.

By Anonymous The Beastiophiles, at September 10, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

i don't get why some people buy the most extravagant, $9384398 wrapping paper just to have it all ripped up and torn a few days later :|

slutsdating.com, what a self-respecting site, really.

oh, we're both going to be legal soon. well, legal in the US! i don't know what legal is in australia :<

i'm actually having a less than peachy time with college - it's such a 938492raosnra9rn9awreck right now.

By Anonymous katherine!, at September 12, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

there aren't any real perks to being 18 though except for the status of legality as well as being able to vote and buy scratchcards and cigarettes (i think.)

By Anonymous katherine!, at September 12, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment