Wednesday, September 16, 2009

horf blorf

In short I just think he is a toolbag for stealing Taylor Swift's first VMA speech, especially over such a shitty video. Beyonce's video is just some girl's dancing oh boy that's incredible never seen that before jhgtfhjkl. The good thing to come out of it is all of the Kanye West meme pictures. :D But seriously man, poor Taylor Swift was so excited and after Kanye had his little whine she's just standing there all awkwardly unsure of what to do. I actually watched some of the VMAs on MTV earlier today (I missed the start though, so I didn't get to see Best Female Video) and whenever Kanye was up for an award everyone booed. That was pretty cool. Also in turn Beyonce actually won best video so not only does he look like a huge tool, he's also stupid! Yaaaay!

YO STEPHANIE MEYER I'MMA LET YOU FINISH BUT HARRY POTTER IS THE BEST FANTASY SERIES OF ALL TIME is what I would say if I was a Potterfag.

I have been ukulele-ing it up with Joe! Say hi, Joe. I'm still not good and I still can't sing, but my fingertips are all sore and starting to callous so I feel rock and roll. I'm so cool.

I'm tossing up whether to buy a better ukulele or an acoustic guitar. My current ukulele was a real cheapie, and it's sort of twangy and just not the best quality. It's good for learning, though. Otherwise, if I can keep going on my cheap ukulele, I can get myself a small acoustic guitar. My Dad has one, but it's waaaay too big for me to use. I need teeny tiny instruments. When I used to play violin I used a quarter-size and it was adorable. :3 BUT I DIGRESS. Ukulele vs guitar?

2 Comments:

Hi! also for anyone reading this post Pani is actually very good at both singing and ukulele. my vote in the great ukulele/guitar challenge is show me your favorite of both then i decide

By Anonymous The Beastiophiles, at September 16, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Kanye is retarded. The end.

By Anonymous musicman2059, at September 20, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment