Tuesday, July 14, 2009
A
- Available: Nope.
- Age: 18 in sixty-something days.
- Annoyance: Too many to list.
- Animals: Can be cute sometimes.

B
- Beer: Is disgusting. :(
- Birthday: September 18th.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Dunno. Face? Hair?
- Best feeling in the world: Being cuddled.
- Blind or Deaf: Would really prefer neither. I guess deaf, if I had to choose.
- Best weather: Cold, but only if I'm fairly warm.
- Been in Love: Yes.
- Been on stage?: Used to dance.
- Believe in Magic: MAGIC IS REAL. :O
- Believe in Santa: SANTA IS REAL. :O

C
- Candy: Most things except licorice. Unless it's raspberry licorice.
- Colour: Purple.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Usually I'd say chocolate, but I'm in a vanilla mood today.
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Mexican.
- Cake or pie: Cake.
- Continent/Country to visit: Japan? I'd like to just spend a fuckton of money there.
- Cheese: Eh.

D
- Day or Night: Day.
- Dancing in the rain: I'd feel stupid.
- Do the splits: Once.
E
- Eggs: Sometimes I like hard-boiled eggs?
- Eyes: Bluey-greeny-browny-I-don't-know.

F
- First thoughts waking up: 'mrrrff.'
- Food: A lot of it, please.

G
- Greatest Fear: Being stuck here forever.
- Goals: To NOT be stuck here forever? I don't know.
- Gum: Peppermint. In fact I will go have some now, thank you.
- Get along with your parents?: Yeah, I guess.

H
- Hair Color: Naturally dark brown with a few lighter bits, and I think there are naturally a few reddish bits too. I put in three purple-red streaks on top last year, but they're mostly faded now. There's a streak of blonde somewhere too.

I
- Ice Cream: Cookies and cream.

J
- Jewelry: Right now, my signet ring and my special ring. <3
- Job: EB Games! I'm terrible at it.

K
- Kids: Dunno.
- Keep a journal: No.

L
- Longest car ride: Driving to Victoria to go to the snow. Three days each way.
- Love at first sight: Not for me.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes.

M
- Milk flavor: Not a fan of milk.
- Movies: Funny ones. And Ten Things I Hate About You.
- Motion sickness?: No.

N
- Number of siblings: One.

O
- Overused phrases: Probably ones I stole from Todd.
- One Phobia: Don't know.

P
- Place you'd like to live: PERTH.
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke.
- Perfect Pizza: Supreme, but with no ham or olives.
- Piercings: Two in each ear. I want more.

Q
- Quail: Birds?

R
- Reason to cry: EVERYTHING.
- Reality T.V.: I liked Big Brother. And I watch ANTM. Because I am silly.
- Radio Station: Nova.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes.
- Ring size: Tiny.

S
- Song: Right now? Wonderflonium Heist, from Dr. Horrible.
- Shoe size: 8? I don't know.
- Salad Dressing: The one that is nice.
- Sushi: Occasionally.
- Skipped School: Not really.
- Slept Outside: I camped once, but I was in a tent.
- Sing in the shower?: Sometimes.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Blueberries.

T
- Tattoos?: I want a 1-up mushroom.
- Time for bed: Tends to be between 1am and 5am.
- Thunderstorms: Do not want.
- TV: Scrubs. Family Guy. Desperate Housewives. How I Met Your Mother. I loved Russell Brand's Ponderland, but I think they canceled it here.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: No. But why would I want to?

U
- Unpredictable: No, INSANE.

V
- Vacation Spot: Perth.

W
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: None of them.
- Who makes you laugh the most? Todd.
- Worst feeling: Don't know.
- Wanted to be a model: I think everyone did at some point.
- Worst Weather?: Too hot.

X
- X-Rays: A few. I can recall my nose and my jaw.

Y
-Year it is now: 2009.
-Yellow: I have a couple of yellow shirts.

Z
- Zoo animal: Don't know.
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment